NURSING HOMES DANCE ACTIVITIES
We bring joy and happiness to people in Nursing Homes by:
- providing quality and enjoyable dance entertainment
- providing dance activities customized to people's physical strenghts
The Objectives of our dance programs in the Nursing Homes are:
- to increase social and cognitive skills
- to increase coordination
- to stimulate the brain activity by following dance instructions
- to promote physical movement
- to increase creativity through free expression to music
We involve all people in the Nursing Home from the less mobile (people in wheelchair, those with knee problems, etc) to the ones in best physical shape, and we create activities to use each and everyone's strength.
ADULTS WITH DISABILITY DANCE ACTIVITIES
Our Kids Creative classes are fun and affordable; and we recommend that you bring the following for each class:
- Wear comfortable sports shoes
- Wear comfortable and practical clothes for sporting and fitness activities (i.e. not too baggy so children may trip on it OR too tight that it may restrict movement)
- Bring a small towel
- Bring a bottle of water or other liquids
Parents may attend each class and will be provided with seats at the rear of the class.
Parents are also encouraged to join their little ones in the Creative Dance class. Some children may be shy, especially in the beginning, and parents are free to join in to help the little ones overcome any fears and open up to new experiences.
TIMETABLE & PRICES
Our Kids Creative classes cater for children aged 2-4 years old and are held Weekly (during the school term) on:
Saturdays: 8.30am - 9.15am
Location: 3 Drynan St, Summer Hill
Ready to dance with us? Get started today!
Sydney Dance Rhythms is a well established Dance School in Sydney offering dance classes for children, adults and seniors. We run dance classes in Summer Hill and Parramatta. We have developed confident and competent dancers since the beginning of 2010, and we have given everyone the opportunity to perform at different small and large scale events in Sydney. No matter the reason you want to learn how to dance for (be it for fun, to meet new people, socialise, for your wedding, for an event, to get back into dancing, to compete, to follow a career in dance), we can cater for everyone.
Latest NEWS about Dancing and Sydney Dance Rhythms!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and receive the best and most up to date news right away.