Zumba Fintess is a dance-fitness program aimed at:
- losing weight,
- learning steps from various dance styles,
- having fun to great music, and
- feeling good.
The classes involve:
- intense cardio through a mix of dancing and aerobics,
- a mix of exercises to tone the core, butt, legs and arms, and
- a mix of stretching exercises at the end.
We run the Zumba classes on Saturday mornings in Ashfield.
Cristina, an accredited Zumba instructor, has been running the classes for 10 years. Because Cristina is a Ballroom Latin Dancer and a current competitor, she makes sure you will learn some fancy dance moves as well.
There are so many reasons to exercise. Above all, our aim is for you to feel confident and good about yourself!
The people who come for Zumba have some or no experience. We include everyone.
Please click on the image below to watch one of our Zumba routines on stage (and learn how to quickly recover from a fall :))
DRESS CODE, WHAT TO BRING? WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Wear comfortable shoes (dance sneakers, running shoes or fitness shoes preferrable)
- Wear comfortable and practical clothes for sporting and fitness activities
- Bring a small towel
- Bring a bottle of water or other liquids
- Bring a mat for the floor excercises
TIMETABLE & PRICES
Saturday mornings from 10.30am - 11.30am at the St John's Hall, 64 Bland St, Ashfield location.
Latest NEWS about Dancing and Sydney Dance Rhythms!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and receive the best and most up to date news right away.