SCHOOL DANCE PROGRAMS
SYDNEY DANCE RHYTHMS ('SDR') provides quality Dance Education to schools around Sydney.
The goal of our dance classes is to develop a healthy lifestyle, and to incorporate fitness as a natural part of children's lives, not just as a class they attend once a week. While exercise is indeed a very important element of childhood development, our program also considers other facets of the child's development:
Developing a healthy lifestyle includes learning:
- Creativity, Dexterity, Physical, Cognitive, and Emotional Strength
- Confidence and happiness
- Higher self –esteem, better classroom behaviour
- Help children learn, better concentration, problem solving skills
- Memory, concentration, and classroom behaviour
- Team Work, Responsibility, Coordination, Balance
When comparing our capabilities and proposed solution to that of competitors, the benefits of choosing Sydney Dance Rhythms are:
- Qualified dance teachers with experience in dancing and teaching from young children to grandparents
- Vast experience related to the education environment
- Valuing and accepting students as individuals and providing for their needs
- Involvement in the local community
- Work with primary schools, secondary schools, Childcare Centres, international students in English Schools
- Punctuality & Reliability
- Providing quality dance classes that promote excellence and love of learning in students
- Promoting health and wellbeing and a sense of community
- Adaptability & Flexibility
"Sydney Dance Rhythms have provided our school with great value and quality dance-fitness classes over the past two years. The energetic dance program known as ZumbAtomic covers a variety of dance skills including Hip Hop and Zumba. The sessions which incorporate fitness as well as dance certainly engage and motivate the students as well as develop their fitness level. Cristina and her staff are qualified professionals who have experience in dancing and teaching young children to grandparents." Anna Montegomery, Principal of St Patrick's Catholic Primary School Summer Hill
If you would like us to run a Dance/Zumba program at your school, please email us information to email@example.com about:
- length of the program
- dance style/s
- dates and times
- number of students
- age groups
Ready to dance with us? Get started today!
Sydney Dance Rhythms is a well established Dance School in Sydney offering dance classes for children, adults and seniors. We run dance classes in Summer Hill and Parramatta. We have developed confident and competent dancers since the beginning of 2010, and we have given everyone the opportunity to perform at different small and large scale events in Sydney. No matter the reason you want to learn how to dance for (be it for fun, to meet new people, socialise, for your wedding, for an event, to get back into dancing, to compete, to follow a career in dance), we can cater for everyone.
Latest NEWS about Dancing and Sydney Dance Rhythms!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and receive the best and most up to date news right away.